Saturday, March 17, 2012

Working Out

At the beginning of the year, I made a goal to workout more. I wanted to get into a good rhythm with it so when the hot weather hits, I will be in a good routine and will be able to somehow carry on thru the summer. So far, so good.
I am amazed at how I am getting stronger all the time. I have been able to increase my cardio and really workout hard. I have a friend that I am accountable to and he is accountable to me. I am walking, riding my bike and doing circuit training and I am having so much fun with it!
The only frustrating part is, I am not seeing a difference in my appearance or the way my clothes fit. My mom, sister and kids all tell me they can see the difference, mostly from the back and that's why I can't see it. Well, dammit, my clothes need to start getting looser and then I will start to really feel like I am making progress! I am making progress in my cardiovascular strength for sure and I am able to do a lot more of the exercises, but I would really like to start seeing a change to keep me going. I refuse to get on the scale. That would make me so depressed! My friend says he can't see the difference in his workouts either, but his family says they can see it.
So, I guess I will keep plugging along and hopefully it will kick in!

No comments:

Post a Comment