Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Nerve

As I mentioned, I am back online for dating. The one thing I have noticed about it is, when you first get online, a lot of people want to look at your profile, talk to you, send you instant messages, etc. Ooooooo...new meat!!! Then after a couple of weeks it slows way down...you're old news now! Then you get something here and there. So, I got online and got a message saying so and so wants to chat. I hover my mouse over the ok button for a minute and I am thinking, "What if this guy's a weirdo? What if he's married like the last guy? Or only cross dresses on Tuesdays like that other dude?" Then I say to myself, "Self, you can always x out of it." Ok, here it goes. I click on ok and the instant message box pops up. I can immediately see the guy has his webcam on. How can I tell...it's moving around. Then finally it moves around to where I can see a guy wearing a white button up shirt that is undone and he is sitting on his bed. That's right folks...I'm pretty sure you can see where I'm going with this. I can see him from his shoulder down to his thigh and except for that unbottoned white shirt, he is NAKED!!!!! Yep, that's right...I said NAKED!! WTF??? I quick x'd out before I saw something that was going to send me screaming to another room! If he was worth it, then maybe. haha Ok, just kidding! What in the world made this guy wake up in the morning and say, "I think I will get online and chat naked with some ladies today. I'm gonna show them what I got! I know they'll want me now!" Wow, the nerve of some people!

No comments:

Post a Comment