Tuesday, August 5, 2014

$100 Store

I gave up my Costco membership a few years ago; I thought it was too expensive.  Recently I changed my mind and decided that buying in bulk was the way to go.  Why do I feel the need to buy 1200 portion cups?  My excuse is so my kids (and me) don't get too much salad dressing for our salads.  Besides that many cups will last a year, right?

My kids love to walk around those aisles of huge boxes and packages of meat big enough to last for 6 months.  It is interesting that every time we go there are new things and other things that have been taken away.  One thing I have noticed is they are really starting to carry a lot more organic stuff.  They have organic meat, organic veggies and coconut flour for example.  That is very exciting!  Eating organically is very expensive and they have now made it a little bit easier.

The bad thing about the big bulk stores it is rare to get out of there for under $100.  There are so many exciting and fun things in there, that it adds up and next thing you know the total is $120.  Today I went to Costco and actually got out of there for $60!  It was a miracle!


No comments:

Post a Comment