Sunday, July 22, 2012

Wasn't Me!

Someone has moved into our home and taken root there.  It's not someone that I want there either and I can't seem to get rid of them.  That someone is "wasn't me".  I am constantly hearing this name spoken and "wasn't me" is causing a lot of trouble.

Who spilled this water in the living room and didn't clean it up?  "Wasn't me!"  Who ate the whole brand new package of cheese?  "Wasn't me!"  Who left this big, huge mess right here?  "Wasn't me!"  Who drank the last of the milk?  Who left half a tube of toothpaste in the sink?  Who spilled the cereal all over the floor?  Who broke this picture frame? You guessed it, "Wasn't me!"  Wasn't me is becoming a real pain in my behind!

I have been trying to get rid of "Wasn't me" for quite a while now.  Wasn't me is relentless though, just hangin' around, stirring up trouble, wasting my food, making a big mess and taking over my house!  I hate those visitors that move in and refuse to leave.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of "Wasn't me", I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment